You have created a blog and your blog is dedicated to a niche industry. Have you ever thought that the blog could make money for you? We would look here in this article, ways and means, to make money blogging. Lets first have a look at what are the
prerequisites for a blog needed to make money:
1. Blog needs to be dedicated to a niche market.
2. Updated regularly.
3. Enough back links (Don’t worry for it. Directory submission would be enough to begin with)
4. Good blog host or application (blogger, Xanga or typepad recommended), and
5. High quality articles or news items supported with images.
Get the above criteria in place and Hurrah… You are ready to make money blogging.
Top 5 Ways to Make Money Blogging
Lets now take a look at top 5 ways using which you could make money blogging:
Google Adsense Google Adsense delivers text and image ads to the authorized websites/blogs depending on the content
of the website. Small code is required to be pasted at proper locations on a webpage and Google automatically recognizes the
page. Google shares the revenue it gets from the advertisers whenever a visitor clicks on these ads.
Google bills advertisers on price per click basis (PPC). Advertisers are required to pay only when any visitor clicks on
their ads. They bid against each other for the keywords in order to receive better placement and thus prices for each keyword
differ from one another. It is better to choose keywords for your blog which pays high $ per click.
2. Amazon Amazon Associate program is another important way to make money blogging. The Amazon Associate program gives
opportunity to website/blog publishers to promote any product from its inventory by adding a predefined code to their
website/blog, which, when clicked by a visitor, takes them to the relevant product page. Once the visitor buys the product,
the blog owner will be compensated with a commission.
3. Blogads You can use Blogads as an effective tool to have a better control over the advertisers in your blogs. You can analyze and compare your profits with any one of your online agencies. Blogads can be simply specified as an advertising
service used for the web logs or blogs. From the total money generated by Blogads, it retains 20% of it and the remaining
money is paid to you through PayPal or checks.
* Crispads is another useful network focused on the blogs. You can put your advertisements in their blogs using Crispads.
You can move through their RSS/ATOM feeds that help in generating revenues.
* Tagword – It is similar to Blogads. It makes you select the ads and their price.
Users can place their text-based ads in the site within minutes and the ads will be displayed instantly on the website.
4. Affiliate Programs Your affiliate programs can help you earn a lot of money for selected products and services. Lot of
websites offers you to become affiliate members. These affiliate programs can provide a better reach and an in-depth exposure
to the products. The commissions for the sales differ according to the quality of the product, sales and marketing strategy
involved. You can gather information related to the commissions by looking into the catalogues of Link Share and Commission
5. Text Links Text links has emerged out to be the best form of moneymaking source that you can use instead of cluttering
or crowding the page with ads. You don’t have to make these text links prominent within your website. This link can act as an
extra value to your site and will also help to promote the rankings of other sites. In most of the cases you will find these
text links placed in the bottom of the web pages. The best part of this strategy is that the publishers send and accept links
as the market continues to grow.